Startup Investment and Community Capital Expo is a project of the Institute for Innovation and Economic Development.
Who should attend the Startup Investment & Community Capital Expo?
Meet the most innovative emerging companies in the region.
Find the capital you need to bring your company to market.
Find exciting opportunities and get in on the ground floor of the next big company.
Ticket price: $75
Earlybird price (before August 31): $60
Pitch Fee: $25
Exhibitor Fee: $175
Startup Investment & Community Capital Expo, the region’s premier investment conference, is where the region’s fastest-growing companies meet with top-tier investors and alternative sources of funding. As the region’s largest showcase of emerging companies, Startup Investment & Community Capital Expo connects local companies with an audience of venture capitalists, bankers, angel investors and others who can help them raise the capital they need to grow their business. The event features speakers and panels on capital sources and funding success stories, exhibits, and networking to connect the Monterey Bay startup community.
At Startup Investment & Community Capital Expo you can….
- Learn about the secrets to getting investments in startups
- Learn about various types of capital financing for startups
- Listen to successful founders present how they got funded
- Watch live pitches from selected startup companies pitch to actual investors
- Connect with seasoned investors
- Connect with business services, lenders, lawyers, SBDC, PTAC
- Network with investors and entrepreneurs
- Network with local economic development leaders
- Discover new partnerships and business opportunities
- Join a community of like-minded individuals with an interest in growing the entrepreneurship community in the Monterey Bay region