Startup Investment and Community Capital Expo is a project of the Institute for Innovation and Economic Development.
APPLY TO PITCH
Pitch Your Company to Investors at the 2020 Startup Investment & Community Capital Expo
The 2020 SICC presents a unique opportunity to pitch to and network with angel and venture capital investors, impact investors, community capital investors, regional banks, and sources of alternative financing. The SICC welcomes scalable ventures looking for seed financing through Series A financing, as well as smaller businesses looking for alternative financing options.
- Opportunity to pitch to a panel of accredited investors
- 10 minutes live online pitch
- 5 minutes for Q&A from the investor panel
- Exposure to all attendees, which will include other potential investors
- Companies will be featured in our press releases, social media, and other event outreach
- A listing on the public-facing website as a presenting company
- A dedicated website page to display your company profile and information for potential investors, including
- Company description
- Link to company executive summary
- Link to pitch deck
- Contact information
- Assistance in preparing your presentation
- Coaching and feedback to prepare for your live pitch
- Coaching and feedback on your company’s executive summary
- 3 team member tickets to the Startup Investment & Community Capital Expo – September 28 – 30, 2020
- Venture Pitches will be for companies intending to scale that are raising money through Angel and/or Venture Capital investors.
- Community Capital pitches will be for companies in the social venture or smaller business categories that are raising money through impact investing sources.
Interested companies should pay their application fee on our Eventbrite site. Applications to pitch are $25.00. Upon payment of the application fee, applicants will receive a link to the application. Click here for more information.
Selection decisions will be made on a rolling basis. As soon as you are accepted, you will be able to set up your company page and we will begin including you in our communications to investors. Accepted companies will be charged a $150.00 featured-company fee.
Don’t miss this premiere opportunity in the Monterey Bay Region to raise funding for your business! Space is limited, so apply now!