Recovery and Reinvention:
Inclusive Pathways to capital
Opening Keynote Speaker
September 28-30, 2020
Startup Investment and Community Capital Expo 2020
Startup Investment & Community Capital Expo, the region’s premier startup investment conference, is where the region’s fastest-growing companies meet with top-tier investors and alternative sources of funding.
The region’s largest showcase of emerging companies connects local companies with venture capitalists, bankers, angel investors and others who can help them raise the capital they need to grow their business.
This year’s theme combines the two major social concerns of the day: inclusivity and recovery. The changes wrought by the COVID emergency provide the opportunity to re-examine our entrepreneurial system and for a reinvention of businesses and of the funding process around inclusion.
Speakers & Panels
Connecting startup companies to sources of capital and investors to emerging opportunities
This fourth annual Startup Investment event is a collaboration between the Startup Investment community and the Slow Money/Community Capital community in the Monterey Bay region. This event provides businesses, investors, Chamber members, and the larger Monterey Bay community a forum for pathways to funding local and regional startup business projects.
Goals of the Expo:
- Bring together startup companies and sources of capital
- Connect investors to startups seeking funding
- Network with fellow investors and entrepreneurs
Who Should Attend?
- Entrepreneurs and Startup Companies
- Angel and Venture Capital Investors
- Lenders and Other Sources of Startup Capital
- Partners in the Monterey Bay Startup Ecosystem
- Students of Entrepreneurship and Startup Finance
- Community Leaders